Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE LEAVES HERMÈS


Christophe Lemaire is stepping down as the artistic director of Hermès, following a four-year tenure at the fashion house. The designer plans to spend more time focusing on his eponymous men’s and womenswear labels.
“Working for Hermès has been a great pleasure: a profoundly enriching experience on both a human and professional level,” says Lemaire. “I am proud of what we have built together. My own label is growing in an important way and I now really want and need to dedicate myself to it fully.”
“I am very grateful to Christophe for the passion with which he has addressed and enriched the expression of our house in women’s ready-to-wear,” says Axel Dumas, the CEO of Hermès. “Under his artistic direction the métier has renewed its aesthetic and produced very satisfactory financial results. I wish him the greatest success with his own label, which is so close to his heart.”

(C) Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...